Blundstone 1673 Women'S Series Heeled Boots - Antique Brown
The #1673 combines antique brown with a sleek design and sturdy heel for the epitome of down to earth chic.
- Brown premium upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Women’s series has a 1.4mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- 0.9mm thick lining keeps you dry and warm while adding breathability
- 5cm Cuban heel adds sophistication to this style, taking you from day to night with comfort
- Removable EVA footbed adds additional comfort, with XRD® Technology at the forefoot and heel for added impact absorption
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- PU outsole provides durability
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the .
- Apply polish, spray or cream to the to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
Online shopping - how to get the perfect fit
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends. (Fig 1)
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe (Fig. 2).
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your Blundstone size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
Blundstone half sizes
When you buy a Blundstone half size, the footbed is exactly the same size as the non-half size. So what’s the difference? Our half sizes have a little more leather in the upper of the boot, providing extra room for people with wider feet.
STEP 3 - Trying them on!
When you receive your boots, try them on while you’re wearing the socks or stockings you will typically wear with your boots.
Ensure you’re standing up, and try them on a carpeted surface so the bottom of the boots are protected.
Shipping and Returns
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $99.99 Australia wide.
- $10 STANDARD shipping for orders under $99.99
- $12.95 EXPRESS shipping Australia wide.
- $35 standard international shipping to the US, Canada and selected EU countries.
- $15 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
- Orders placed by 3pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed aftper 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Please note that signature on delivery is not required for our shipments. While we strive to ensure the safe delivery of your order, we cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages after they have been dispatched. If you have concerns about the security of your delivery location, we recommend providing a secure address or requesting additional delivery options from the shipping carrier. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Afterpay, Paypal and Zip available.
We value your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. That's why we offer a 7-day refund and 14-day exchange/store credit policy for most merchandise purchased from our store.
Please note that sale items are not eligible for refunds or returns, and swimwear and underwear cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.